John Currence has a new cookbook!
Bring home all the flavors and excitement of game day thanks to a lifetime of tailgating wisdom from James Beard Award winner and Top Chef Masters contestant John Currence.
John Currence is one of the most celebrated and beloved chefs in America, but he’s also a tailgating fanatic. For years he has prepared fans to go into battle before football games on his home turf in Oxford, Mississippi, supplying them with dishes that go way beyond the expected burgers and hot dogs. In Tailgreat he makes his case that tailgating food can be so much more than sad store-bought dips and chips, as we celebrate the spirit of coming together with friends and family to support a common cause: our team. The dishes are flavor-packed hits like Korean BBQ Wings, Grilled Corn Guacamole, Sweet Mustard Pulled Pork, and NOLA Roast Beef Po’Boy Bites. With these recipes you will surely lead your team, or at least your next meal, to victory.”
Please visit Square Books on the Historic Oxford Square to purchase or order online at squarebooks.com
New Dine In Protocols
We are excited to have you dine with us at Big Bad Breakfast Oxford! We are focused on providing the highest standard of service and care to each of our employees and guests, following the new protocols put in place by the State and Local governments, as well as implementing additional protocols of our own. To help us adjust to our new normal, we ask the following of you while at the restaurant:
- Please wear a mask to enter our dining area.
- Please meet our host upon arrival to answer the short questionnaire as part of the City of Oxford Serving Oxford Safely Phase One and Governor’s Executive Order 1478 before being directed to your table.
- Once seated at your table, your mask may be removed.
- Please wear your mask anytime you leave the table.
- Please do not gather at a table that is not your own without wearing a mask and following all social distancing protocols as mandated by state and local governments.
We look forward to Serving Oxford Safely!!